Meeting Highlights – March 16, 2012
- Decision display has been made cleaner with simple clear icons.
- Motions now how closing date functionality, or can be left open indefinitely.
- Working on the dashboard to clean up the visual representation of open and closed motions, so it's easy to see what you've not yet voted on.
- More discussion of terminology – removing as much as possible so Loomio can be agnostic and fit with many group structures.
- Discussion of the best way to display voting info on the graphs.
- Added liquid democracy-style delegation to the feature to-do list.
- Need to streamline the invitation/registration process.
- Added creation of subgroups to the to-do list.
- Discussed the need to integrate the discussion platform.
- We need to implement more engagement parameters that facilitators can set (such as % of participation needed, etc)
- Identified the need for more help from a visual designer and UI
- Discussed plans to apply for council grant
Would you like to keep in touch?
Join the Loomio newsletter to hear about product updates, upcoming events and stories from organizations using Loomio.
Delivered every 2 or 3 months.