Behaviour Change Community of Practice
We are sending you this invitation because earlier in the year you indicated to us that you would love to be part of an online platform on which we can regularly share resources and other relevant information.
The Behaviour Change Community of Practice (BCCoP) is a group of people who share a concern or a passion for environmental sustainable behaviour change. It is an inter-agency and multi-organisational group of people who communicate with each other on issues related to behaviour change within the environmental sphere. Membership is not exclusive to people residing in Auckland.
The objectives of the CoP include:
- To identify, gather, and seek agreement on behaviour change community requirements
- Promote best practice and build practitioner capability by providing shared learning opportunities
- To provide a forum for the cooperation of activities where behaviour change adds value to existing initiatives
- To identify linkages and opportunities for collaborative strategic and technical projects and to coordinate the delivery of behaviour change projects
- To report on progress and provide updates of projects and programmes that have behaviour change components
- To advise other bodies in the organisation on matters relating to best practice behaviour change, and on cross-cutting issues of interest to the CoP
- To provide an informal point of contact for people and organisations on the specific benefit or interest area that affects behaviour change
Please feel free to pass along this invitation to your respective networks: http://eepurl.com/dsKsSf
We hope that by regularly communicating and bringing people together, we can learn and share our lessons when it comes to behaviour change!
Feel free to email us with any questions or suggestions you may have.
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon,
BCCoP Steering Committee