Mon 4 May 2020 3:04PM

May meeting

J Jezzz Public Seen by 10

Choose a date in the scheduling poll and suggest agenda points below!


Poll Created Mon 4 May 2020 3:18PM

When should we have our May meeting? Closed Thu 7 May 2020 4:03PM

by Jezzz Sat 9 May 2020 11:52PM

Meeting ID: 889 6047 5604

Password: 836875

Join online via https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88960475604?pwd=ZlB3dXdSWlAyWUFCVlN3Zm1oUGhhZz09

Or call in via +12532158782,,88960475604#,,1#,836875# US (Tacoma) or +13017158592,,88960475604#,,1#,836875# US (Germantown)


UTC Votes J B G TK
Fri 15 May 2020  5:00PM
Fri 15 May 2020 11:00PM
Sat 16 May 2020  3:00PM
Sat 16 May 2020 11:00PM
Sun 17 May 2020  3:00PM
Sun 17 May 2020 11:00PM

4 of 7 people have participated (57%)


bailey Mon 4 May 2020 7:36PM

Fri 15 May 2020 5:00PM
Fri 15 May 2020 11:00PM
Sat 16 May 2020 3:00PM
Sat 16 May 2020 11:00PM
Sun 17 May 2020 3:00PM
Sun 17 May 2020 11:00PM

Is this a new monthly meeting for Comms? Or is this simply a deadline for each of us to confirm we are continuing in our current roles? We discussed at the last meeting that we would just check in each month about our individual capacities, but that didn't include a meeting according to my notes.


Jezzz Tue 5 May 2020 4:57PM

The proposed meeting came up cuz Dana suggested it's about time to have another meeting - we got someone who wants to do social media thru our mutual aid network 😆

@bailey i see what you mean! "*Monthly checkins: are you okay with continuing your current responsibilties?" Yeah, I don't think it's necessary to have a meeting to do check in on that...though it would be good to clarify how to move forward with the password manager (I can reportback on my test), but this meeting could be more MIOP and social media-focused, in case you'd rather pass on another meeting this month.


Jezzz Tue 5 May 2020 5:02PM

i also wanted to run a "Start, Stop, Continue" exercise for us re: social media...hope you can ignore the EXCESSIVE title of this video, but it does illustrate how to play it


Jezzz Sun 24 May 2020 12:48PM

We had our May meeting on 5/23/2020. Here's some action items:

Loomio orientation

+ a safe space to play with the platform & get to know it: Jezz is hosting one on Monday & for next GA

+ Helpful to put people into their proper groups

  • @Jezzz (he/him) will draft an invite to people on MACC Internal list

  • Grace will send

Next General Assembly

Last one on April 24. Jezz & Matt will do Orientation at 6:30 pm for MACC Biography & Loomio Orientation

  • Jezz: make next GA Time Poll : May 29 or June 5. deadline 5/25 (Does anyone want to facilitate?, etc. in the comments)

Next GA announcement:

  • @Grace Email

  • Jezz Tockify

  • @Matthew Zoom

What's happening with the website?

  • Mason built a form of it in Wordpress, but would probably need to be rebuilt.

    • Matthew will check in with @Eric Brelsford about this, ask about helping with the transition, etc.

  • We agreed to migrate the website from GitHub to Wordpress back in October, but it never got done. Now we'd like to become a member of May First (they can host our website, password manager, Loomio group, and email service.)

    • ask @Marisa for a May First contact:

Comms roles checkin

Bailey & Grace are cool with what they have. Matt is ok too. Jezz requested a rotation out of Zoom (in a post on the Comms meeting poll) but is fine to stick with that, until someone else could step into that.