Encouraging Strategic Proposals
Proposal Approved by CNE NAC:
That when proposing expansions of our operational reach, NACs will consider the following questions and submit answers with their proposals. Hard copies of completed questionnaires and proposals up for vote, will be made available at spokescouncil meetings by the proposing NAC, or voting and discussion will be tabled automatically.
- Has your NAC worked to identify other groups in your neighborhood, or in the greater Portland area that are already working on this issue? What are your findings?
- Has your NAC made significant progress in your neighborhood, on the issue that you are raising to the spokescouncil meeting?
- What work/resources/commitment from other NACs do you need for this proposal to be successful?
- What are your thoughts on whether the Portland Assembly has the capacity to meet this commitment?
- After the proposal has been in effect for 6 months, 1 year, and beyond, what would success look like? Can you measure it?