Loomio

Engagement SubGroup Meeting Jan 21st 2021

HW Hugh White Public Seen by 16

This thread is for the early meetings of the subgroup. We will need individual threads when things get busier.

CP

Clare Potter Fri 22 Jan 2021 3:51PM

Hi Lawrence,

If you could give my apologies for the forum meeting as we have full council that night and hope to see you on Tuesday at the board meeting for Finsbury Park Trust

Kind regards

Clare

DN

Dorothy Newton Fri 22 Jan 2021 12:30PM

Thank you, Lawrence!

EL

Elizabeth Lowe Thu 21 Jan 2021 9:37PM

Tonight's engagement meeting:

We discussed the validation of membership applications: Lawrence has added an algorithm to the online application form which checks the applicant's postcode to those in the area of the Forum (listed in the application to the Councils). If within the Forum Area the applicant's address is automatically added to the list of members for future communications. So; anyone not a member, made aware of Wednesday's meeting by current members, who then apply for membership and their postcode validated will receive the second letter to be sent on Wednesday which will contain the Zoom link.

Number of members: Francesco's design of the email notice of the meeting has generated interest and increased the membership to 401.

We will need 40 members on Wednesday to be quorate.

We decided that Francesco should take up the role as our graphic artist.

Many thanks to Lawrence and Francesco.

EL

Elizabeth Lowe Thu 21 Jan 2021 6:27PM

Thanks

DN

Dorothy Newton Thu 21 Jan 2021 6:19PM

Adam posted it - it's lower down the this thread. See you shortly...

EL

Elizabeth Lowe Thu 21 Jan 2021 6:17PM

Edward has sent a zoom link for our meeting with Philip at 7.30. Is there a separate link please for our Engagement discussion tonight?

EL

Elizabeth Lowe Thu 21 Jan 2021 2:46PM

I support the zoom link being issued on the day of the meeting and so 2nd letter needs to reflect this. Susie and I are working up the How and Why of a Forum so possibly add 'Background' to 'what's been done so far'. We can introduce it as re-tracing the backstory for new members.

AH

Adam Hardy Thu 21 Jan 2021 2:16PM

From a security point of view, we should only send the zoom link out on the day. This is to avoid giving people bent on disruption from having so much time to consider or organise. This is common practice.

People will have all day to look at their emails and will be forewarned by the previous email.

AH

Poll Created Thu 21 Jan 2021 2:13PM

2nd Email to Members containing Zoom meeting Closed Thu 27 May 2021 9:22PM Disable voting

TO BE SENT ON JANUARY 27TH (SAME DAY)


FP+SG NF .....and logo etc

Forum meeting - by Zoom - Wednesday January 27th at 6.30pm

Forum officers and members of the Steering Group look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.

To join - Zoomlink for meeting

Here is the agenda:

Not sure whether we include agenda in the text or as an attachment?


Results

Results Option % of points Voters
Agree 0% 0  
Abstain 0% 0  
Disagree 0% 0  
Block 0% 0  
Undecided 0% 10 SB AH LS HW EL DN SL LR FM MS

0 of 10 people have voted (0%)

AH

Poll Created Thu 21 Jan 2021 2:09PM

1st Email to Members for Discussion Closed Fri 22 Jan 2021 1:44AM Disable voting

Outcome
by Lawrence Singha Fri 22 Jan 2021 1:45AM

Done and sent out on Friday 1.40am and 5.30pm

FP+SG NF .....and logo / for emailing today

Forum meeting - by Zoom - Wednesday January 27th at 6.30pm

A Neighbourhood Plan is prepared by the local community for the local area.

A group of local people has made a start towards preparing a Neighbourhood Plan for Finsbury Park and Stroud Green.

This Plan will set out proposals for improving our area and guiding new development in and around Finsbury Park.

The Steering Group wishes to update members on how it will be prepared and how everyone can be involved in the coming months.

Please join the meeting to:

- hear an update on what's been done so far

- discuss how we can set a new vision for the area

- look at the Steering Group's outline plan of work going forward

- comment and ask questions

- get involved

The meeting will be chaired by Linda Royles (Forum Chair)

A Zoom link to attend the meeting, along with the agenda, will be sent to Members on the day of the meeting. If you are a member and haven't received the Zoom link an hour before the meeting, please email finsburyparkstroudgreen@gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday! (If you live or work in the area and are not already a member, please register via the link https://finsburyparkstroudgreen.com/)

Results

Results Option % of points Voters
Agree 0% 0  
Abstain 0% 0  
Disagree 0% 0  
Block 0% 0  
Undecided 0% 10 SB AH LS HW EL DN SL LR FM MS

0 of 10 people have voted (0%)

LR

Linda Royles Thu 21 Jan 2021 11:58AM

I agree re gatekeeping attendees to the mtg. I will give some thought to what steps to ensure that criteria for attendance is met before we send folks the link to the mtg.

AH

Adam Hardy Wed 20 Jan 2021 7:24PM

Hi @Elizabeth Lowe my understanding of what was said on checking participants are members:

We propose to email the Zoom link for the meeting to the forum membership email list.

I suspect you are concerned about advertising the forum meeting publicly on social media. This will only be an advert and doesn't enable people to join the meeting. I think you have seen the draft invitations on the other thread?

EL

Elizabeth Lowe Wed 20 Jan 2021 6:52PM

At some point either in the engagement sub group or on Saturday we need to nail the process for checking participants are members and/or entitled to membership because they live in the Forum area. Sorry if I missed agreement on this last Saturday .

DN

Dorothy Newton Wed 20 Jan 2021 6:52PM

I think it should be possible to have a short Engagement meeting and then join Edward and Phillip - do others agree? Please let Edward know so he can work out Zoom hosting with Adam. Thank you

EL

Elizabeth Lowe Wed 20 Jan 2021 6:46PM

If Philip Crowther can be added to the Engagement sub group meeting that would be great as I'd like to hear what he has to say.

FM

Francesco Mellino Wed 20 Jan 2021 6:00PM

The deadline is Friday (anytime). This should give me enough time to collate all slides before our 10am meeting on Saturday morning.

DN

Dorothy Newton Wed 20 Jan 2021 5:05PM

Francesco - I think you kindly said that you'd make Powerpoint slides for the Forum meeting. What is the deadline for sending you the draft of the key points of our contributions so you can make the slides?

DN

Dorothy Newton Wed 20 Jan 2021 4:22PM

Edward, everyone has not replied but it feels important to speak with him - so maybe you invite him on your Zoom and it sounds like there will be you, Susie and Susan at least...
I'd like to join you but am committed to Engagement so will do that unless everyone is comfortable to do both - Adam has set up the Engagement zoom already.D

AH

Adam Hardy Wed 20 Jan 2021 3:50PM

I can't see any reason not to, except maybe time pressure but it doesn't sound like it will take long.

EF

Edward Farleigh Wed 20 Jan 2021 3:40PM

Hi All,

Just to check, can we meet with Phillip Crowther of Haringey at 6.30, overlapping with the beginning of the Engagement meeting? I need to let him know in the next hour or so.

I posted this in the other chat so will presume to go ahead if I don't hear to the contrary. He can't do Saturday as I requested, or Friday night.

AH

Poll Created Wed 20 Jan 2021 3:14PM

Agenda and Minutes for the Engagement Subgroup meeting Jan 21st 2021 Closed Thu 27 May 2021 9:22PM Disable voting

Agenda

Full Forum Meeting

discussion carry-over from steering group meeting https://www.loomio.org/p/E2gZ6qPF/agenda-and-minutes-for-the-january-11th-2021-steering-group-meeting

Relevant points:

  • clarify what sort of engagement we're looking for - LR

  • LS to do social media blitz in week beforehand:

    • We’re preparing a Neighbourhood Plan for Finsbury Park and Stroud Green It will set out proposals for improving our area and guiding new development in and around Finsbury Park A Neighbourhood Plan is prepared by the community for the community We want to update everyone on how it will be prepared and how you can be involved

  • Outside speakers - Julie Pilchon - not contacted though. They might be good for content but they might overrun

  • Who says what - to be decided at planning and engagement meetings

  • Dry-run / zoom rehearsal for Forum meeting

    • Sat 23rd 10:00am

    • Mon 25th 18:30am

  • LR to compose a message to send to councillors in a seperate email (previously Hugh's job)

  • FM & LS - put together social media invitation to meeting

Draft 1st Email to Members for Full Forum Meeting

see above

see above

Zoom Subscription & Polls (not covered by our "pro" account)

AOB

Minutes

Attendees

  1. Adam Hardy

  2. Dorothy Newton

  3. Elizabeth Lowe

  4. Francesco Mellino

  5. Lawrence Singha

Forum Boundary & Membership

EL: if we have people resident outside the boundary of the forum, they are not members and cannot take part in forum decisions.

DN: there are no important decisions to be made on the full forum agenda

LS: the sign-up process to become a member validates the person's postcode to ensure they are eligible to become full members - other people can become affiliate members.

ALL: what to put in the emails - Matt has emailed changes to the first.

LS: comments about new members & issue with Haringey local plan

DN: please will speaking at the forum meeting send a draft of their talk & slides Friday night / Sat morning for the Sat 10am dress rehearsal.

AH: Did Linda contact councilors about meeting?

Results

Results Option % of points Voters
Agree 0% 0  
Abstain 0% 0  
Disagree 0% 0  
Block 0% 0  
Undecided 0% 10 SB AH LS HW EL DN SL LR FM MS

0 of 10 people have voted (0%)

LR

Linda Royles Mon 18 Jan 2021 8:45PM

Hi there. Sorry I didn't get to vote on this before the poll closed. Cllr Eldridge is a yes to coming to the mtg and saying a few words (said 1 min). See you at the dress rehearsal(s)

AH

Adam Hardy Sun 17 Jan 2021 11:29PM

Adam Hardy is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: FPSGNF Engagement subgroup

Time: Jan 21, 2021 06:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82585079139?pwd=OVpaTWdiMmd2K2FrTkJ3NW03Qnh5QT09

Meeting ID: 825 8507 9139

Passcode: 170420

One tap mobile

+442030512874,,82585079139#,,,,*170420# United Kingdom

+442034815237,,82585079139#,,,,*170420# United Kingdom

Dial by your location

+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom

+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom

+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom

+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom

+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 825 8507 9139

Passcode: 170420

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbsi7Daejc

DN

Dorothy Newton Sun 17 Jan 2021 5:23PM

Thank you, Franceso, for your work on the meeting notices and to those who commented. As Lawrence has already sent something out, maybe we can work together on a reminder to be sent out after the Engagement meeting - the best day for gathering most respondees is Thursday 21st. Hope that's ok with everyone. D

SL

Susan Lowenthal Sat 16 Jan 2021 4:45PM

Thu 21 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Wed 20 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Tue 19 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Mon 18 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Sun 17 Jan 2021 6:00PM

I am pretty busy at work and have one or two other evening commitments.

DN

Dorothy Newton Thu 14 Jan 2021 5:45PM

Thu 21 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Wed 20 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Tue 19 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Mon 18 Jan 2021 6:30PM
Sun 17 Jan 2021 6:00PM

Thank you. Just to get the "dress rehearsal" dates clear, I think it is either, or both, Saturday 23rd and Monday 25th

AH

Poll Created Thu 14 Jan 2021 5:45PM

Date for Engagement Meeting next week to do details for public forum meeting on 27th Closed Sat 16 Jan 2021 8:01PM

Outcome
by Adam Hardy Sun 17 Jan 2021 8:36PM

The people have spoken, the riot and sedition at Finsbury Park is not allowed due to lockdown, so I am fulfilling the democratic process and setting the Engagement meeting date and time.

Zoom link here to follow.

Please vote for your best days.

Put comments about the timing on this thread, otherwise let's assume 18:30 is good for everyone.

As discussed at the steering group meeting, we are aiming to do a dress rehearsal on Sat 22nd and Mon 24th (subject to confirmation).

Results

UTC Votes AH DN OG LS FM MS SL
Sun 17 Jan 2021  6:00PM
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mon 18 Jan 2021  6:30PM
4.5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tue 19 Jan 2021  6:30PM
3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wed 20 Jan 2021  6:30PM
5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thu 21 Jan 2021  6:30PM
5.5
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 of 11 people have voted (63%)

HW

Hugh White Fri 18 Dec 2020 2:38PM

Here is the link for Saturday's meeting:

Adam Hardy is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Engagement SubGroup 19th December

Time: Dec 19, 2020 11:00 AM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88923386696?pwd=U0VpN08xcXJsdGlYaXgwakZTdFBFZz09

Meeting ID: 889 2338 6696

Passcode: 062743

One tap mobile

+442039017895,,88923386696#,,,,,,0#,,062743# United Kingdom

+441314601196,,88923386696#,,,,,,0#,,062743# United Kingdom

Dial by your location

+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom

+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom

+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom

+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom

+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom

Meeting ID: 889 2338 6696

Passcode: 062743

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbxcuqdl0H

HW

Hugh White Tue 15 Dec 2020 6:12PM

After email consultation we have decided to change this month's meeting to Saturday 19th December at 11am via Zoom. I will send links closer to the time.

HW

Hugh White Sat 12 Dec 2020 4:16PM

We had tentatively set Weds 16th Dec (6:30) to meet next: particularly to discuss and formulate draft vision/objectives/aims/ambitions et cetera. This is important and was discussed at Planning meeting today as well - so get drafting! I shall set uo meeting unless I hear squeals of dissent.

HW

Hugh White Thu 10 Dec 2020 10:41AM

This from Sue (26th Nov)

This should be in Engagement but I’m not on that. There may be some engagement ideas here we haven’t pursued yet: https://my.landscapeinstitute.org/case-study/data-and-design-for-property-planning/1db78fe7-502e-eb11-bf6f-00224801c8ab

HW

Hugh White Wed 18 Nov 2020 2:21PM

Prof Tewdwr-Jones gave a most interesting talk yesterday. Aspects of their Urban Rooms idea may well be of use to us and there is a lot of good advice. Here is the Utube link (thanks to Dorothy for this):

Lunch Hour Lectures: Urban Rooms: How Stories of Place Can Unlock Engagement and Research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1OADJTOVJc

HW

Hugh White Mon 16 Nov 2020 11:12AM

Engagement SubGroup will meet Weds 18th Nov at 6:30pm via Zoom

Here is the link (I am using Adam's paid-for subscription).

Adam Hardy is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Engagement SubGroup Meeting

Time: Nov 18, 2020 06:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82120368186?pwd=RlE1ZGtvNGJYb216MjUxSTBhbGlQUT09

Meeting ID: 821 2036 8186

Passcode: 190612

One tap mobile

+442039017895,,82120368186#,,,,,,0#,,190612# United Kingdom

+441314601196,,82120368186#,,,,,,0#,,190612# United Kingdom

Dial by your location

+44 203 901 7895 United Kingdom

+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom

+44 203 051 2874 United Kingdom

+44 203 481 5237 United Kingdom

+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom

Meeting ID: 821 2036 8186

Passcode: 190612

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbCrVzIiJQ

AH

Adam Hardy Thu 12 Nov 2020 5:51PM

I'm available that day.

HW

Hugh White Thu 12 Nov 2020 4:47PM

We need to meet this month to keep up the momentum. How does Weds 18th November suit?

HW

Hugh White Fri 30 Oct 2020 11:30AM

Possibly of interest is a UCL Lunch Hour Lecture 17th Nov on engagement.

Here is the summary:

Genuine engagement about how best to achieve liveable urban futures should be part of planning’s raison-d’etre but it has a chequered history of delivery. Exhibitions harnessing the communicative power of mixed media and linked to a progressive and responsive programme of focused discussion and debate remain relevant to community consultation and civic engagement. Terry Farrell’s concept of the ‘urban room’ to involve citizens in engaging with the past, present, and future of towns and cities offers a contemporary refreshment of the approach propounded by Patrick Geddes from the early 1900s. The possibilities of creating novel and compelling opportunities for civic discourse in this guise are explored though the Newcastle City Futures pop-up exhibition and events held in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK in 2014. Urban rooms carry lessons for imagining how universities, governments, and community groups may come together to critically and creatively forge future propositions for the urban condition.

About the Speaker

Professor Mark Tewdwr-Jones

Professor of Cities and Regions at Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis, UCL 

Mark is UCL Bartlett Professor of Cities and Regions at the Centre for Advanced Spatial Analysis. The author of 20 books, his specialist fields are urban and regional planning, future cities, public engagement and local democracy, digital planning, and urban history. He is a former UK government advisor on planning and housing issues and has been a visiting professor at Berkeley, Sydney, Guadalajara, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Pretoria, Dublin, and Nijmegen.

Here is part of the email:

VIRTUAL LUNCH HOUR LECTURES

03 November 2020, 13:00

Introduction to Neurodiversity and Non-Visible Disabilities


This lunch time lecture will be an introduction to neurodiversity and how it relates to non-visible disabilities.

Join here

17 November 2020, 13:00

Urban Rooms: How Stories of Place Can Unlock Engagement and Research

Urban rooms carry lessons for imagining how universities, governments, and community groups may come together.

Join here
 

HW

Hugh White Tue 13 Oct 2020 3:58PM

Attached are the notes on the meeting of 7th October.

HW

Hugh White Wed 7 Oct 2020 2:45PM

Dear Lawrence,

Good idea to have an open zoom meeting although perhaps bi-monthly too often. Presume that we could publicise it via the social media? We can discuss it tonight.

Your item was on the agenda Monday as 9a. We didn’t explicitly go to it but there was lots said under 9 that I assumed covered it.

I will email Ricky to see if he can supply login details for facebook and twitter. You have the login for the gmail account- I think I sent it to you ages ago but can send again. Gmail get iffy about logins from different computers I recall.

We have had 4 replies to Haringey email. One from Chris who is interested in the future but is Islington. One from a lady who doesn’t recall joining! (I have copied you into my email to her). The others look promising. One is Robert Bevan a qualified planner who works as a heritage consultant/urban designer and the other is Matthew Spry who is a director of Litchfields - planning consultants.

We get a few other emails mostly routine newsletters or people trying to sell us web design. I look at it every day.

Hugh

LS

Lawrence Singha Wed 7 Oct 2020 2:02PM

As you said "Concrete actions on social media & blog posting? I feel I have done less than I could have here." @Adam Hardy i am on the getting on top it moment so i have made an action plan to tackle it was in the Steering group about did say Hugh "could you add social media community/campaign & awareness of NF as 9a or 11a (just be 5-minute talk)"

it the working (work in progress) : (as we dont have much time on Zoom so thought i cover on here)

We do have Instagram (IG) to get business and anyone else. i'm raising the awareness as campaign to Finsbury Park and Stroud Green area. with IG i do know need needs pictures & photos from the blog or so i can manage the rest with hashtagging and it's already point to our website, signing has coming up and need weekly update from the email side to see if anyone has written to to hugh manning the email side of thing as i can see that.

side note: do want to see integration like we have twitter on website with IG

Still facing problem with connect IG & Mailchimp to our Facebook & Twitter into one social platform (campaign) because i still dont login details for many of the accounts that Ricky set up... to say least it been headache.

So what i can do im doing i am now take up social media campaign to level that should by now. getting local and business support of Neighbourhood while i am busy dealing with these.

(something to consider) i think we need some have a bi-monthly so meeting just as 'engagement' or 'introduction' zoom meeting where we explain who we are, what we doing and what's is plan and forum is about then followed up with 10 mins Q & A at end a meeting. if we have interests tho.

AH

Adam Hardy Wed 7 Oct 2020 11:56AM

A couple of things for the agenda:

  • we could use the website as a voting platform using Wordpress voting plugins - prerequisite is getting all our members onto Wordpress as "subscribers"

  • Zoom account - at the subscription level I'm looking at (the 'pro' subscription) it would cater for 100 participants. That would be enough on-going? If attendee levels start shooting up (which is unlikely online with our local residents and businesses), we could always change.

  • Concrete actions on social media & blog posting? I feel I have done less than I could have here.

HW

Hugh White Tue 6 Oct 2020 1:59PM

Engagement SubGroup will meet 6:30 on Weds 7th October via Zoom.

Here are the links-

Hugh White is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Engagement SubGroup

Time: Oct 7, 2020 06:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71608396671?pwd=ZzVSZ09zZTJBbmZyNkFxNUVlQ01Sdz09

Meeting ID: 716 0839 6671

Passcode: 2SFjpL

In case of need we can overspill using this link

Hugh White is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Engagement Over-Run

Time: Oct 7, 2020 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76785060039?pwd=cWdJUjB0bnA2U2hlc0dGMEVJcGNJZz09

Meeting ID: 767 8506 0039

Passcode: 2iLNbJ

AH

Adam Hardy Wed 23 Sep 2020 4:00PM

Oct 7th is fine for me.

AH

Adam Hardy Sun 20 Sep 2020 1:25PM

Friday
Wednesday
Monday

Due to regular commitments on Tues & Thurs

HW

Poll Created Fri 18 Sep 2020 2:45PM

Best days for Meetings Autumn 2020 Closed Mon 21 Sep 2020 2:03PM

Outcome
by Hugh White Wed 23 Sep 2020 3:31PM

Weds is preferred and equally balanced for other days. How about Weds 7th October

People's permanent commitments have changed. This poll is to find out which weekdays are free of permanent bookings. To be more specific let us look at the last week of the month. Meetings normally in the early evening (6:30pm) . For the avoidance of doubt Monday defines the last week so Monday 31st Sept defines that week as the last week of September

Results

Results Option % of points Voters
Wednesday 27.3% 3 AH LS HW
Monday 18.2% 2 AH HW
Tuesday 18.2% 2 LS HW
Thursday 18.2% 2 LS HW
Friday 18.2% 2 AH LS
Undecided 0% 0  

3 of 3 people have voted (100%)

HW

Hugh White Fri 18 Sep 2020 2:37PM

Dorothy can't make 23rd. As we are a small group it is best to have us all. Would Weds 7th Oct do???

HW

Hugh White Tue 8 Sep 2020 2:00PM

Shall we meet again on 23rd September?? If there is no dissent I will set up Zoom meeting. Please let me know if not suitable in the next few days.

HW

Hugh White Fri 21 Aug 2020 3:59PM

Here are draft notes from the 19th August Engagement SubGroup meeting: I have already emailed Dominic Jones but have had an out of office reply.

HW

Hugh White Mon 17 Aug 2020 10:18AM

The Engagement SubGroup meets via Zoom on Wednesday 19th August at 6:30. I have also set up an overspill meeting in case of need. Here are the links - I will email out on Weds morning too:

Hugh White is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Engagement SubGroup Weds 19th August

Time: Aug 19, 2020 06:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71055762362?pwd=S0JIU3RDeGM1WDVnMnJFbnVwMzRRZz09

Meeting ID: 710 5576 2362

Passcode: 7R5ibj

In case of need here is the link to the overspill meeting:

Hugh White is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Engagement OVERSPILL 19th August

Time: Aug 19, 2020 07:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76583427036?pwd=WkI1ODN4SkdrRWQ5d1NpM2tsRDJUZz09

Meeting ID: 765 8342 7036

Passcode: 6UqzBJ

OG

Oliver Gladstone Wed 1 Jul 2020 5:41PM

Sorry can't make this one - I am still working

HW

Hugh White Mon 29 Jun 2020 10:31AM

I have drafted an email to Mutual Aid Groups (it is on Loomio under the actions from 22 June thread). We can perhaps discuss it on Weds after coinsidering how one does karate on Zoom....

AH

Adam Hardy Sat 27 Jun 2020 2:16PM

Great, thanks Hugh.

Unfortunately I'll only be able to attend the first 30 mins since I have a karate lesson. I can't really miss them if I want to keep my dream alive of getting a black belt before I die.

HW

Hugh White Sat 27 Jun 2020 1:12PM

First meeting will be 1st July at 6:30pm via Zoom. Here is the link:

Hugh White is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Engagement SubGroup Discussion Meeting

Time: Jul 1, 2020 06:30 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/78814388931?pwd=Z0FHalk4djdlL1JPbjd4NGpGTkplZz09

Meeting ID: 788 1438 8931

Password: 8KvJzu