CYPN - NEET Reduction Project
A closed group to discuss ideas and thoughts around the BathNES NEET reduction project Jamie mentioned in the June CYP Network meeting.
Questions to think about:
- What is the public service challenge? Where is provision duplicated or missing?
- Who are we talking about? Those likely to become NEET and reduce this group at 16/17? Those who may miss grade C/4s in their GCSEs?
- Do we want a matrix of referral that includes attainment, attendance and economic data?
- What kinds of services do we think would most benefit these cohorts in Bath and what is our rational or data source for this?
- What is the best time for intervention and support IAG for the identified cohort?
- How will we fund early stage development of this service?
- What will our performance indicators have to be and what would we like them to be?
- How will we engage young people in service design?
- What is our long-term road map?