BPD Lived Experience Design Project Group
BPD Lived Experience Design group
Together we strive for equality, acceptance, challenge discrimination and stigma and validate the experience of Borderline Personality Disorder.
1. To create an accessible, program for people experiencing emotional distress.
• To create a safe space that offers an alternative to ED
• Encourage peer relationships and connections
• Build capacity using lived experience
• Embrace the practice of peer workers and clinicians working together equally
What we value:
• We value peer support
• We value lived experience
• We value everybody’s expertise working together
Our Wednesday night meetings have finished up for the time being. The next time we meet will be at the Safe Space Cafe. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this project for the past year. Your knowledge, wisdom and experience has come at a high price for many of you and yet you have all shared so generously to create something that will help others for years to come- you are amazing!