Fri 28 Jun 2013 10:15PM
Overview of the translation process for translators
Richard D. Bartlett Public Seen by 154
If you're interested in helping to translate, talk to Nati: [email protected]
Here's how it works:
- Create an account on Transifex and join the Loomio project
- Start by reading the Translation style guide and the technical guide
- Join an available language or request a new language team and then you can get underway!
Things to keep in mind:
- Ideally each language will have at least two people collaborating together, to ensure a high quality translation. Language teams can coordinate on Loomio.
- Because Loomio is in constant development, the translation is an ongoing process. Be prepared for the possibility that parts of your work will go out of date shortly after completion.
Thanks so much for your help, and don't hesitate to ask any questions :)