Thu 2 Jan 2020 7:23PM

It used to be called 'forking'. What is it called in 2.0 and how do I do it?

BG Bev Gibbs Public Seen by 84


Greg Kan Tue 7 Jan 2020 12:17AM

It's now simply called "Move" - you can access it by clicking on a comment's actions dropdown (the ellipses in the bottom-right). you need to be an admin of the group or the author of the parent thread 馃檪


Greg Kan Tue 7 Jan 2020 12:19AM


Robert Guthrie Tue 7 Jan 2020 12:23AM

here a link to Moving comments in Loomio help


Bev Gibbs Tue 7 Jan 2020 8:59PM

Thanks @Greg Kan and @Rob Guthrie