Code of conduct
Basic ground rules
- Be respectful – while robust debate is welcomed, please be fair and courteous.
- Be responsive – answer questions in a timely manner, and share your insights as appropriate.
- Be credible – be transparent and honest, post accurate information, and stay on topic.
Code of conduct
Land Information New Zealand reserves the right to remove contributions and followers on its discussion forum and social media channels that break the rules stated below. Messages and images on this discussion forum must always be polite, appropriate and relevant.
Users of this discussion forum must never:
- post messages or images that are unlawful, libellous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive
- post photos or videos of people without their prior consent
- post protected content copied from elsewhere
- post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once ('spamming')
- publicise personal information or contact details
- advertise products or services
- impersonate someone else
If you would like to report a breach of the code of conduct during the consultation, please email [email protected].
Note: Please be aware your comments in this group may be subject to Official Information Act and Privacy Act requests. Please avoid posting email addresses, phone numbers etc. in your comments. This is in no way meant to curb constructive criticism and rigorous debate, rather ensuring you’re aware that your arguments are subject to requests under these Acts. Please conduct yourself accordingly when discussing aspects of the group topics.