Adopting New Governance Document
Here are the changes (aside from things like "chairman" = "chair")
- In section 3 related to Membership, we removed some language giving examples of questions for prospective members.
- In section 8 regarding meeting schedules, the notice a chair must give to call an emergency meeting is changed from 24 hours to 2 business days (because respect.)
- In section 10.2 regarding electronic voting, we now allow three business days to respond to e-voting motions, and allow the chair to extend that voting period in exigent circumstances.
- We removed text specifying the to-do list for adding new members to OpenSupporter and the website.
- In 11.3.2 Public Visibility of membership, we removed a the screenshot of the website.
- In 5.2.1 regarding the Exec Committee, we added the role of “At-Large” committee member.
Poll Created Wed 23 Jan 2019 8:00PM
Adopt these changes Closed Sat 26 Jan 2019 10:02PM
Voting "yes" will allow this new governance document to be adopted.
|Results||Option||% of points||Voters|
5 of 33 people have voted (15%)