2022 January Guild Wide Meeting
Hi guild mates,
Thank you for joining the guild wide meeting last night. And those who weren't able to make it, we missed you. I hope you are starting out this 2022 like a rockstar. Here is high-level recap from the meeting.
01-05-2022 Monthly Guild Wide Meeting
Facilitator - Yuko
Secretary - Dave
Welcome new residents - Stephen & Carlos
- NO PUBLIC FACING EVENTS till further notice.
- Mask is required in the building.
- Jerone will post a Loomio poll about Occupancy Cap.
Upcoming - All meetings will be held at Zroom.PrimeProduce.coop unless it's noted otherwise.
- PiggyBank Meetings are on Mondays at 1pm EST (Summary of financial proposal Loomio discussion)
- STaTS HQ Office Hours are on Tuesdays at 3pm EST
- Membership Structure Discussion & working group will be on Tuesday 1/11 10:30am EST
- Day of Care - 1/26/22 at the Guild Hall. Focus on Collaboratory.
- Max offered to host a grant writing workshop after the return from Hawaii. Thank you Max!
- Newsletter & Social Media submission due 1/8 5pm EST. If you want any updates/project that you want to promote, please submit a photo/short blurb/link to email@example.com.
** For everyone's upcoming projects and visions, please see the agenda doc and let's collaborate.
Please be on the lookout for loomio discussion/poll. If you have any questions about loomio, please reach out to Board members at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you all in advance and please stay safe.
love and light