Experiental Learning Program (ELP) - DH 07, 08 & 09
Please be informed that the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre has entered into an agreement with Megatech International College to expose the 13 students in the industry.
The agreed terms and conditions are as follows:
1) Students will be placed in the Operations Division (Catering, Beverage, Kiosk and Exhibition)
2) Working on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (3 days a week) subject to change based on the event requirement.
3) Two shifts - 9am to 4pm OR 3pm to 10pm, subject to change based on the event requirement with one week prior notice.
4) The allowance of RM300.00 will be paid via individual account. Student is required to submit a copy of Typhoid Injection, a copy of the valid CIMB bank statement with the name and identification card (IC) number.
5) Any absenteeism from work without reasonable excuse, the Centre shall treat absenteeism as a deduction of RM20.00 per day.
6) The Centre did not provide transportation to/from the college, subject to change based on the event requirement with one week prior notice.
7) The student will receive a certificate upon completion of the program.
8) The lecturer will be notified on any misconduct done by the student.
9) All students are adhered to the terms and conditions of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
10) Student is entitled for duty meal, uniform and other general facilities provided by the Centre.